Monday, July 29, 2013

1st Poll Added

I've added a poll to determine which cartoon series I should review each episode of.  The poll can be found in the right column, and will end on August 8th, 2013 at 2:00 PM (14:00) CDT (Central Daylight Time; look it up on Wikipedia, if you're unsure of the time in your time zone).

I won't say what the choices are, since you can simply look to the right of the page to see them, but I encourage everyone to vote.  Is there a series you really like, and want to see if I like it too?  A series you think is terrible, and want to see if I agree?  A series you're unsure if it's worth watching, and so would like a review for more info?  Any reason is a reason to vote.

All 5 of the options are currently ongoing series, and I have been watching each episode as it has been put online.

I look forward to the results!

-nssfleahedgehog

No comments:

Post a Comment